Automobile tail plate Installation Instructions:
1. There is no need to make pedals at the rear of the car. Taillights of trucks with a deadweight of more than 3 tons should be flat.
2. The upper end of the taillight shall be at least 250mm lower than the bottom plate of the car.
3. Taillights of trucks with less than 3 tons should be set vertically, and the upper end should be at least 250mm lower than the bottom plate of the truck.
4. The rear end channel steel connected to the bottom plate of the carriage shall be in the same horizontal plane and steps shall not be left.
5. The door buckle under the carriage shall be made into a curved hook, which shall be fastened on the corresponding holes of channel steel. The channel steel shall not be made into a protruding door buckle.
6. The middle part of the rear rail shall be about 1000mm and shall remain completely empty.
Professional to provide security
for modern logistics
A new company that efficiently handles
and unloads equipment
Please do not hesitate to contact us
Add friend consultation