The newly installed tail plate won't have any problems, but as it gets older, some glitches are inevitable. Since the tail plate of the car is a hydraulic equipment, oil leakage is a common problem of the tail plate of the car, for this problem is not big or small, if not timely treatment will slowly affect the performance of the tail plate
1. No oil pressure: if the hydraulic oil level is too low, the oil pump will be damaged, add hydraulic oil, repair or replace oil
2. There is no reaction when using it. The reasons may be as follows:
The power of the vehicle loading the tail plate is not connected, please connect the power
Fuse some fuse, turn on the wire controller, replace the fuse.
Burn out contactor, replace contactor
The connection of the battery head is loose. First check the connection of the battery head and reconnect it firmly.
3. Pipeline leakage: the sealing ring is worn, the pipe joint is loose, and there are cracks in the electric welding. Replace the sealing ring. Retighten. Reweld
4. The motor does not stop after releasing the button: turn off the power immediately, and check whether the contactor and button are sintered.
5. Oil cylinder oil leak: the seal ring is worn, the oil cylinder assembly is worn, replace the seal ring. Replace the oil cylinder assembly.
6. The motor turns, but cannot rise or fall. The reasons are as follows:
Check whether the solenoid valve joint is loose, if loose, reconnect firmly
See if the battery is fully charged
Check whether the hydraulic fluid is sufficient
7. Pipeline leakage: Check whether the joint is loose and whether the gasket is damaged
Professional to provide security
for modern logistics
A new company that efficiently handles
and unloads equipment
Please do not hesitate to contact us
Add friend consultation